Ok, well not quite but seeing as it’s the 1st of December, it’s now 110% socially acceptable to start talking about mince pies, Christmas songs, parties and pigs in blankets!
I’m no stranger to writing bucket lists on this little corner of the internet and as Christmas is now fast approaching, I thought now was the perfect time to put together my bucket list for winter and Christmas.
There’s plenty of things that I love to do at this time of year and I’m so bloody excited for all the festivities to begin. December is going to be a very busy month for me and I cannot wait for all the excitement!
- Decorate the Christmas tree and make the house look all Christmassy and festive.
- Attend lots of Christmas parties/events – we have SO much planned this month that it’s going to be hard to fit everything in but I can’t wait!
- Go ice skating.
- Wrap up warm and go on a long winter walk.
- Enjoy taking part in Blogmas and creating lots of festive themed posts.
- Listen to ALL of the Christmas songs on repeat for the entire month.
- See lots of my blogging friends at various events and parties.
- Spend lots of time with my family.
- Get all my Christmas shopping done well before Christmas so I’m not panicking last-minute!
- Enjoy lots of delcious Lush baths with all my festive bath goodies.
- Recover from having my tonsils out (which is happening on the 12th of December!).
- Watch all of my favourite Christmas films – starting with Love Actually tonight (it’s my 1st of December tradition!).
- Eat all of the Christmas chocolates; Quality Street, Terry’s Chocolate Orange and plenty of Toblerone.
- Enjoy drinking plenty of hot chocolates.
- Desperately wish for a white Christmas!
- Take lots of naps on the sofa while I’m recovering from my operation.
- Enjoy spending time with my work colleagues at our work Christmas party.
- Make sure I buy amazing Christmas gifts for Matt.
- Take lots of festive pictures and make my Instagram look all Christmassy.
- Find the perfect Christmas Day outfit.
- Go to the York Christmas market and enjoy something deliciously warm at Thor’s Tipi.
- Watch all of the Christmas episodes of my favourite TV shows.
- Bake a yummy Christmas treat.
- Go and visit the whole street of Christmas lights in my village.
- Have a cosy pyjama day.
- Play board games with my family on Christmas Day.
- Hang up my stocking on my bedroom door on Christmas Eve.
- Spend a whole afternoon wrapping presents and watching Christmassy things on TV.
- Snuggle up in front of the fire.
- Read a Christmas themed book.
- Go to the pantomime.
- Buy a new bauble for the Christmas tree (Matt and I started this tradition last year).
- Start thinking about my New Year resolutions.
- Make the house smell like Christmas.
- Go for a walk in our local woods on Christmas Eve.
- Enjoy all the Christmas sights in Amsterdam.
- Have the best time in Amsterdam for the New Year and bring in 2018 with my favourite person.
What things are on your winter/Christmas bucket list? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @imjustagirl_16.