Going on dates with Matt is one of my favourite things to do. Whether it’s something lavish and expensive like going on holiday, or simply just having a cosy night in together, spending time with my favourite person is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
In today’s post, I thought I’d share some ideas that you and your bae could indulge in on a lovely summer’s day. However, with the British weather being *quite* unpredictable, I’ve split this list into two categories, so you have the option of both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Spend the day playing board games.
- Build a fort and make lots of yummy snacks, and enjoy spending some precious time with your SO.
- Watch your favourite movies or TV shows.
- Make some summer snacks together- think fruity cocktails, summery salads and yummy fruit bowls.
- Make a scrapbook full of summer memories.
- You could have an indoor picnic.
- Try out a Pinterest DIY together.
- Make homemade ice lollies.
- Have a day pampering each other with face masks while watching a cheesy film.
- Spend a rainy day in bed eating ice cream and cookies.
- You could go bowling or go to the cinema to watch the latest movie.
- Make some delicious pizzas.
- Play old video games together.
- Spend an afternoon in a beer garden – you could even get a group of friends together!
- Go to a theme park.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Spend a leisurely afternoon in a park having a picnic.
- Go to an outdoor cinema with bae and watch a romantic film.
- Play card games in the garden drinking cider.
- Spend a day at the beach eating ice cream and playing in the arcades.
- Go on a road trip together.
- Watch the sunset on a hill while drinking prosecco.
- Go camping and spend the evening watching the stars.
- Enjoy a bike ride together.
- Go on a long walk and spend time getting lost in the woods.
- Pull an all-nighter and watch the sunrise.
What are your favourite activities to do with bae? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @imjustagirl_16.