My 9 Favourite Christmas Films!
Christmas is by far the best time of year to have a day full of doing nothing except watching movies, drinking hot chocolate and chilling in your pjs. So I thought I’d compose a list of my favourite Christmas movies of all time, in case you have a ‘doing nothing kinda day’ coming up.
These are in no particular order as I couldn’t quite choose which was my ultimate favourite- I think it would have to be between Love Actually, Elf and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation!
- Love Actually
- The Santa Clause
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- The Holiday
- Home Alone
- The Grinch
- The Polar Express
- Miracle on 34th Street.
Christmas Gift Guide For Him
On Thursday I posted my Christmas gift guide for her which I hope you all found useful, so as promised, here’s my gift guide for him!
It includes a mixtue of fun games, practical technology and super nice smellies! It can be incredibly hard to find things to buy for the men in your life so I’m hoping to make it easier for you in today’s post.
Whether your man is after a new aftershave, or your dad is interested in the newest technology, I’ve tried to find gifts that can suit all the men in your life!
Buying for Matt is one of my favourite things to do as I always find something he loves; I hope this post gives you lots of inspiration!
- Little Book of Drinking Games £5.99
- Calvin Klein 3 Pack Trunks £36
- Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme £33
- Babyliss For Men Super Beard £60
- Hugo by Hugo Boss Connio Leather Belt £55
- Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Fit Shirt £95
- Apple Watch Space Gray Case & Black Woven Strap £249
- Mont Blanc Iconic Square Stainless Steel Onyx Cufflinks £250
- Beats Pill & Portable Stereo Speaker £159.99
What do you normally buy for the men in your life at Christmas time? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @imjustagirl_16.
Every year I always find it useful to look through various gift guides in order to get inspiration for gifts, so this year I thought I’d put together my own gift guide in order to help you guys. I’ve made one for both girls and boys (the male one will be posted on Saturday).
I’ve tried to include gifts for everyone, ranging from presents for mothers, sisters, friends and girlfriends, as well as gifts at all prices so there really should be something for everyone.
I hope you find it useful!
- Soap and Glory 12 Christmas Washes £30
- Mini Lipstick Charms Matte Revolution, Charlotte Tilbury £29
- Holiday Party 10 Tealights + 1 Tealight Holder, Yankee Candle £11.99
- Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Eau de Parfum 50ml £70
- Joules Idlewhite Fleece Lined Dressing Gown £50
- The Happiness Planner & Pen Set £60
- Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Set Volume 1 £110
- Kate Spade Cameron Street Lane Rooster Red Bag £205
- Dyson Fuchsia Iron Supersonic Hairdryer £299.99
What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @imjustagirl_16.